The purpose of this Copyright Notice is to let users of clockworxnz.wordpress.com know that the material on this site is protected by copyright. Clockworx takes the protection of copyright very seriously. Permission is granted to view the material on this site and to use the site’s services. Material featured on this site is subject to the Privacy Act 1994 and its subsequent Regulations and Amendments.
This Copyright Notice applies to all published content and pages on the Clockworx website: clockworxnz.wordpress.com. Each page on this website must be read in conjunction with this notice and any other legal declarations that forms part of it.
Copyright © 2015 Clockworx. All Rights Reserved
The copyright in this website and the materials on this website (including without limitations the text, page layouts, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by Clockworx and its licensor.
2. Copyright license
Clockworx grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- share the website by using any of the share icons at the bottom of designated pages;
- provide a back-link or the URL of the content you wish to disseminate;
- you may quote extracts from the website with attribution to https://clockworxnz.wordpress.com
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory;
- print pages from this website for your own personal and non-commercial internal business activity use; and
- you may give copies to others if you acknowledge the source of the information with attribution to https://clockworxnz.wordpress.com
You may not sell or exchange for value the information contained in this website. Clockworx does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved. For the avoidance of doubt, you may not adapt, modify, edit, change, transform, reproduce, copy, publish, distribute, broadcast, transmit, show or play in public or for commercial purposes this website or the material on this website (in any form or media by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise) without the prior written permission of Clockworx, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials.
Permitted acts include:
- copying or using the work for the purposes of criticism, review, news reporting, research or private study;
- limited copying or using of the work for particular educational purposes;
- limited copying or using the work by librarians or archivists in special circumstances;
- making a Braille copy of the work subject to certain conditions; and
- exceptions in respect of certain activities by the Crown
4. Third party links
This website includes links to other websites owned and operated by third parties. The permissions detailed under Section 2 do not extend to material on websites that clockworxnx.wordpress.com links to, or content from other websites supplied to and reproduced on clockworxnz.wordpress.com. That material may only be used in accordance with the copyright notice on the website concerned.
5. Data mining
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to [EMAIL ADDRESS] or [ADDRESS].
7. Enforcement of copyright
Clockworx takes the protection of its copyright very seriously. If clockworx discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, Clockworx may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs. If you become aware of any us of Clockworx’s copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to [EMAIL ADDRESS] or by post to [ADDRESS].
8. Infringing Material
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person’s copyright, please report this by email to [EMAIL ADDRESS] or by post to [ADDRESS].
9. Updating this statement
Clockworx may update this Copyright Notice by posting a new version on this website.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.